I am a IT/Technical Project Manager & Professional Services Consultant with nearly twenty (20) years of experience in SaaS solutions and Business Intelligence, namely Salesforce, around reporting and forecasting/predictive analytics, software development and strategy consulting. Assisted organizations in defining business process, including improving/re-engineering present business processes (BPM). Lead cross-productive improvement initiatives. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver and achieve measurable returns in organizations. Lead multi-faceted, seamless implementations/integrations into organizations and/or re-engineering present IT infrastructure that streamlined and automated workflows and approvals with significant improvement to organization's productivity and cash flow. I am adept in Change Management adoption, both individual and organizational. Possess strong analytic and communications skills.
1. Over 18 yearsâ€™ experience in Information Systems/Technology industries (providing project management, business intelligence and professional services) and providing leadership and management of teams, as large as 65 people.
2. Project Management experience includes project planning, budgeting, resourcing, risk analysis &management, business process management (design and re-engineering) and business intelligence (reporting, dashboarding, forecasting and predictive analytics).
3. Highly technical and hands-on software and database development and implementation/integration.
4. Knowledgeable in enterprise technology implementations â€“ metrics gathering, deign & implementation, roll-out, UAT, business processes and core values alignment, automating workflows and approvals and support.
5. Effective communicator and presentations to C-Level sponsors, Steering Committees and cross-functional stakeholders.