I'm a recent MBA graduate and a CFA Level 3 candidate currently working in investment banking industry.
My firm mainly focuses on raising capital for early stage high growth companies in industries such as healthcare, software, technology, biotechnology, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, media and telecom, among other categories. I'm involved in all aspects of transactions including initial due diligence, financial modeling, production of offering memorandums and preparation of marketing materials for current transactions and potential clients.
esides working as an IB analyst, I also consulted a number of early stage companies helping them with their marketing strategy, identifying growth opportunities and assisting them with a fundraising process.
Some of my previous consulting experience includes:
- Financial modeling and research for a P2P Lending Startup based in Chicago
- Strategic planning for a military logistics company based in Saudi Arabia
- Research on fixed income securities and asset allocation strategies for an investment management firm
- Marketing strategy plan for a local restaurant
- Developing a business plan and a financial model for a drone manufacturing startup
My core specialties include:
- Constructing financial models in preparation for a capital raise
- Developing business plans and other marketing materials including executive summaries, confidential memorandums, investment presentations
- Defining and executing strategic initiatives that drive sustainable growth and profitability for startups
- Formulating strategies and identifying opportunities to enable established companies to create new and engaging user experiences, products and services that underpin new high growth businesses, revenue streams and audiences
- Researching macroeconomic trends, various industries and companies
- Sourcing venture capital and angel investors